Savebig.com is bigrippoff.com.They offered me 20 free bids but left out the part about that in order to get the 20 free bids you have to buy $89 worth of bids by providing your creditcard number.

And once you get billed the $89 there is no way to get your money back. They simply respond to all emails by saying that they deem the problem resolved. That since you canceled the account you do not qualify for a refund.

What a rippoff.As soon as I saw that they had charged me $89 I cancelled the account to get a refund but I never recieved one.

Comments

I won several items and never received them. Emails were asswered and then nothing. Does anyone know of any type of lawsuit going on?

I found this place through the NEWS now it's gone and I'm out $90. There was never anything worth bidding on, after the initial press release...They kept pushing the gift cards...now I wish I had bid on them, at least I would have something for my money.

same thing happen to me with this scam artided, but i also belive paypal need to be also to blame beacuse that how my money went to this people. can we go after paypal?

My account had about 225 bids but, as noticed by many, they never had anything to bid on - even after months of periodically checking the site ..

. nothing and now the site is down.

Guess I won't be getting my eighty-something dollars back either.How lame.

i had great hopes and fun on this site - it started out with some good items, i won and received them in the beginning, then started with 'that item no longer available' and they'd give me 500 'free' bids - it worked up to over 8500 bids but they had NOTHING worth bidding on. Glad its no longer on here - the initial $89 was real fun too - what a surprise that was!

If there ever is a lawsuit, I will be a willing participant. I also won and paid for several items that they notified that they did not have any more and never did refund me the amount I had paid.

they ripped me off also they own me about 500.00 worth of good that they didn't send me and they would not answer my e-mail either any more they suck

won a black pearl necklace last yr. took 3 months to get it, and what they sent me was some junk white necklace made in china. sent it back and have never heard from again

Where did savebig.com go to? I have over 15000 bids but I can't get on their website. It is like they just vanished.

Yup, same problem ripped me off also!! Free bids, then charged me $99 of which I could not get my money back!!! Now they are no where to be found!!!

They did the same thing to me won 2 diffrent items came to about $30 never got my merchandise and the said thing is that it was for my 4 year old boy.What a sham.

They should go to jail for scamming people.:( :x

I had gone on this "SaveBig.com" site last year and did not have a problem.Received all my won items, therefore I had trusted this site to go on it again this Jan.

25, 2012. Well, after winning several items (13or14), I have not to this day received anything!!! Yes, I found out this site is a BIG RIPOFF!!!

I tried calling their 877# and message says, "this number is closed"!And now the site won't come up.Hoping that we all can do something about this, to satisfy our anger and realize that not all "Penny Auctions" are legit!!!

SaveBig???Ha!

I too have not received numerous items that I "won". No reply to emails. Awhile back they started charging $9.99 Shipping & Handling for EVERYTHING and even though I was charged this amount for each item, they would bundle them in one small package! Major RIPOFF!

I still have about 200 bids with them, but now it seems the site doesn't even work! There is a site somewhere for Internet Fraud, but if they've packed up and disappeared, probably won't do any good.

Gonna try anyway.:(

have won and paid for multiple items and not received them.have sent them 10 plus reports on their contact us page and no response.

Have turned them over to the BBB and they were unable to get a response from them as well.

BIG....BIG....BIG....RIP OFF SCAM!!!

Hi there complaining gits, you all suck :) so f,u,c,k you trloloolololololo

@po'd consumer

you are full of S.h_I,t , and I would sincerely like to announce that it is in-fact people like YOU who screw the rest of us Ugly P_r.I/c,ks over

init

:zzz

sorry I meant to say "Irate C.u.N.t.s" :grin

tehe

yes this also happened to me.

Glad to see some support from some fellow irate *** like you guys :)

Won and paid for an auction for a DVD set, small item, on Dec 16 2011.

No product almost 2 months later, no reply to messages. I even won some "15 Bids" auctions, and did not pay for them to see if the would invoke a response, nope, nothing. Beside the Atty/Gen maybe report them to Godaddy, they might like to know they have certified a rip off company, see the certificate at the bottom the savebig web page.

Certificate-Holding Entity

Organization:SaveBig (Kool House, LLC)

Locality:Culver City

State:California

Country:US

Jurisdiction of Incorporation:California, US

Registration Number201031610086

I won bid in Dec for item for a christmas present, now end of Jan and I still have no item.was overcharged for bid package, and also for item.

Can't find customer service number to call. Contact information only gives message option.

After numerous messages, I get no response and no item.Now site does not work and I can't get my money back for unused bids.