Mankato, Minnesota

SaveBig.com listed $50 Home Depot Gift Cards.Bids went over $9 for some of the cards.

When you get to the page to pay for the card or buy the card if you were a none winner, you find out it is a $10 gift card. With shipping of $1.99 and bids costing $.60, many bidders paid more than the cards were worth. I contacted them and told them the cards were listed as $50 cards and asked for a refund of my bids. They said they were $10 cards and would not refund my bids.

After I contacted them they changed the $50 cards they still had listed to $10 cards. I took screen photos of what they did and will try to find somewhere to send them. The first photo shows what was listed for bidding. The second photo shows the listings after I contacted them for a refund.

The third photo shows a page where you go to buy the card after bidding.STAY AWAY FROM SAVE BIG!!!!

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not specified / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Savebig?

Comments

Be first to start a discussion.

Tradesy - Review about Unfair Sales Practices in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania Tradesy "I'm an avid seller of designer purses and Shoes. Over the past 3 months, I've sold 11,000$ worth of purses with them. Clearly, my items are very high end and..." Read more Malleries.com SCAM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Malleries "I bought what I thought was an authentic Chanel purse & I received a knock off. I was insulted that the *** shop owner from 2HAUTE2HANDLE thought they could slip..." Read more Lazada Philippines - No "Benguet" choice on "Select Province" Lazada Philippines "I am trying to order a makeup set but when I input my address, there is no "Benguet" choice on "Select Province" Please fix it immediately. I am trying to..." Read more Walmart - E-gift card Walmart "Website states the recipient will receive within minutes usually, it has been over 24 hours and still nothing they took my money immediately out of my account but still have..." Read more I've made multiple purchases at DHGate, and do not plan to stop anytime soon! Dhgate "To date I have made just shy of 20 different orders, from a number of different vendors on a wide range of products. Each and every item has been described..." Read more Sara Freder - Asks a lot of money for doing nothing Sara Freder "I receive emails with very scary fortunes and also a lot of lucky dates that would make me rich and so. I had to write down my name, last name,..." Read more IMHO - I Can See Why Sears Won't Be Around Much Longer Sears "Went to purchase the Amazon Tap Alexa at Sear's.com. After adding the product to the "Cart", a different product was reflected thereat : Naxa NX 319 Portable CD Player with..." Read more Factory Outlet Store - The Company Promises Delivery Time Quicker Than FEDEX  Guarantees Factory Outlet Store "I ordered 2 headsets and USB wired conference speaker. The company website shows free shipping 2-5 business days which was adequate for my situation. Then they send the items SMART..." Read more