Mankato, Minnesota

SaveBig.com listed $50 Home Depot Gift Cards.Bids went over $9 for some of the cards.

When you get to the page to pay for the card or buy the card if you were a none winner, you find out it is a $10 gift card. With shipping of $1.99 and bids costing $.60, many bidders paid more than the cards were worth. I contacted them and told them the cards were listed as $50 cards and asked for a refund of my bids. They said they were $10 cards and would not refund my bids.

After I contacted them they changed the $50 cards they still had listed to $10 cards. I took screen photos of what they did and will try to find somewhere to send them. The first photo shows what was listed for bidding. The second photo shows the listings after I contacted them for a refund.

The third photo shows a page where you go to buy the card after bidding.STAY AWAY FROM SAVE BIG!!!!

Had an Experience with Savebig?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion

TRADESY SCAMMED ME AND STOLE MY MONEY Tradesy "BEWARE BEWARE BEWARE. A SELLER SOLD ME A WATCH AND WHEN IT ARRIVED IT WAS NOT EVEN THE SAME WATCH, NOR WAS IT AUTHENTIC. I RETURNED IT TO TRADESY AND..." Read more Kara Zapatos - Bad quality shoes, rude and impolite staff, Boss Kara is full of *** and so slow! Kara Zapatos "I just want to warn everyone who are planning to buy cheap shoes with them. I found them on Instagram and from Marikina. They are actually cheap made and bad..." Read more Pink Sugar XO owner Jessica Zamarron Arrested for accepting stolen credit cards! Pink Sugar XO "Jessica Zamarron of Pink Sugar XO arrested for using stolen credit cards obtained by mail thieves Aret and Frances Frangulyan. They pilfered over 759 credit card statements in their..." Read more Ebay SCAM: Criminals making a lot of money selling fake autographs on ebay to unsuspected buyers Ebay "Hundreds of millions of dollars worth of fakes and forgeries are sold every year through online auction site and websites. It is the prefer method for the forgers to peddle..." Read more NextDayPets - Female Maltipoo NextDayPets "I had been looking for an apricot maltipoo puppy for a very long time! I'm from NJ, and they are extremely hard to come by and expensive here. I found..." Read more AARP SHAMEFULL GRIFTERS WHO SEND UNSOLICITED INVOICES TO EXPLOIT THE ELDERLY Aarp "I usually through away all the the trash junk mail I receive from AARP; however this time, I noticed "INVOICE ENCLOSED" In bold letters the envelope. I opened the junk..." Read more Mutual of Omaha - how to get off the mailing list Mutual Of Omaha "Wanted to share with you how to get off their mailing list as it was difficult and time consuming, but simple once I learned how. 1. There is an Authorization..." Read more Kenworth Truck Company - Be aware of MHC - Chattanooga Kenworth Truck Company "I bring in a Kenworth T680 2016 yesterday 07/2617 around 2:00 pm to the MHC Kenworth - Chattanooga 7831 Lee Highway Chattanooga, TN 37421, with a clear defect instruction as..." Read more