Bate & Switch listed $50 Home Depot Gift Cards.Bids went over $9 for some of the cards.

When you get to the page to pay for the card or buy the card if you were a none winner, you find out it is a $10 gift card. With shipping of $1.99 and bids costing $.60, many bidders paid more than the cards were worth. I contacted them and told them the cards were listed as $50 cards and asked for a refund of my bids. They said they were $10 cards and would not refund my bids.

After I contacted them they changed the $50 cards they still had listed to $10 cards. I took screen photos of what they did and will try to find somewhere to send them. The first photo shows what was listed for bidding. The second photo shows the listings after I contacted them for a refund.

The third photo shows a page where you go to buy the card after bidding.STAY AWAY FROM SAVE BIG!!!!

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

More Review Details

review #236246 by
Had an experience with Savebig? Submit review ›
Helpful? 0 Yes 0 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Post a comment to start a discussion.

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Savebig. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

You were reading a complaint about Savebig.
Filing a new complaint about