Savebig Customer Service
SaveBig is a type of online auctions that sells a wide range of brand-new and unused products (ranging from home theater systems to jewelry) at extremely reduced prices. SaveBig auction implies several stages: registration, purchase of bids, choice of the auction, bidding and winning. Every time a new bid is placed, another 10-20 seconds are added to the auction time in order for other participants to challenge the raise. SaveBig runs both live and "Buy It Now" auctions. Thus, if a customer failed to win a product at a live auction at his bidding price, the price is automatically added to the participant's credit. The credit funds can buy products at "Buy It Now". The products are priced at $0 at the beginning of the auction and the increase is by 1 cent per bid. SaveBig allows not more than 10 wins in 28 days or up to 3 wins a day. Participation in the auction is available for US residents only.
Where Reviews Came From
- Washington, District Of Columbia, United States
- Los Angeles, California, United States
- New York, New York, United States
- Houston, Texas, United States
- Wichita, Kansas, United States
- Livingston, New Jersey, United States
- Las Vegas, Nevada, United States
- Mankato, Minnesota, United States
- Cicero, Illinois, United States
- Tampa, Florida, United States
Compare Savebig to
Companies are selected automatically by the algorithm.
A company's rating is calculated using a mathematical algorithm that evaluates the information in your profile. The algorithm parameters are: user's rating, number of resolved issues, number of company's responses etc. The algorithm is subject to change in future